Saturday, October 14, 2006

WWJD?

Kids are kids the world over and sometimes we need to teach them things that are not in the lesson book. This week I did that twice. One time it started as a discussion about tattleing and ended up talking about rules. During the "lesson" I brought up the "WWJD" thing to encourage the kids to think through things before they did them. Would Jesus do _____? Later in the day I heard John C. say to Jack "Remember; What would Jesus do?....Can you borrow me a piece of paper?" Then Jamie told me at the end of the day that John K. did the same to him.

(The kids confuse "lend" and "borrow" all the time.)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Whoa... I haven't heard "Can you borrow me a ____?" since I left Japan!

Anonymous said...

investing eternally in lives - it doesn't get any better!