Friday, September 29, 2006

Shadow

I am the sixth grade teacher at our school, but I am also teaching the seventh grade speech class this year. It's loads of fun and pretty humorous sometimes.
Right now we're working on Robert Louis Stevenson's "My Shadow"

It begins:
I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me

Ricky said:
I have a little shadow that goes out with me....

There was no more poem after that. I was laughing so hard. Maybe you had to be there??
Stevenson would be so insulted :D

3 comments:

Becca said...

Heh. My shadow is the ONLY thing that will go out with me...

Joanna said...

heh - don't you mean "Lobert Louis Stevenson"?

Delaura said...

We cleared up the "Lobert" thing right at the beginning. I told them that to say that would be to insult any literature lover :D